Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

R7000 + Weird Problem

im78814
Aspirant

R7000 + Weird Problem

I just picked up a R7000 to replace an old DIR-655 Dlink for our corporate guest internet. It's run off of it's own internet connection. Completely seperate from our LAN internet ISP

Here's the weird stuff. I have internet on the R7000, everything works....almost. If I use a comptuer on this guest network and access one of our websites that is hosted internally it doesn't work (any serverice hosted internally wont work, over wifi or the ethernet ports). Just straight internet connection to our corporate LAN router - DNAT to the internal server. I can see the traffic on the corporate LAN router, nothing is being blocked. If I throw the Dlink DIR-655 back it works again. If I take the R7000 out of the loop, and plug direfctly into the seperate ISP modem, it works again. Somerthing specific to the R7000.

Doesn't make sense, it is totally seperate internet. I might as well be accessing our stuff from my home internet. Everywhere else works, except throught the R7000. 

WTF?

Model: R6900|Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
im78814
Aspirant

Re: R7000 + Weird Problem

ARP Cache issue at the ISP

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
im78814
Aspirant

ARP Cache issue at the ISP

Message 2 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Hi im78814,

Is the issue resolve now? If yes, please tag it as accepted solution to close the thread.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7