Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Stream Smart TV audio to LAN speakers

guatelize
Aspirant

Stream Smart TV audio to LAN speakers

I have a Samsung Smart TV ue48h6200 & Sony Airplay/Lan/audio Jack Speakers Sony RDP-X700IP (1x) & SA-N310 (2x) and wish to improve audio from my TV to these speakers. Is it possible to connect them all with my the Netgear Nighthawk R7500-100PES X4 AC2350 to stream the audio from my TV to these speakers ?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Olivier

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
TheEther
Guru

Re: Stream Smart TV audio to LAN speakers

You should do your own research to confirm the following. It looks like Samsung Smart TV's can send sound over Wi-Fi, but only to Samsung Multiroom compatible speakers. I think you are out of luck with your streaming to Sony speakers. Source: Samsung Smart TV manual.

Why don't you connect the audio out of the TV to the audio in of the speakers using an audio cable?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
TheEther
Guru

You should do your own research to confirm the following. It looks like Samsung Smart TV's can send sound over Wi-Fi, but only to Samsung Multiroom compatible speakers. I think you are out of luck with your streaming to Sony speakers. Source: Samsung Smart TV manual.

Why don't you connect the audio out of the TV to the audio in of the speakers using an audio cable?

Message 2 of 4
guatelize
Aspirant

Thanks for your reply, I will try your suggestion, but I wanted to avoid the quantity of wires.

Regards

Olivier

Message 3 of 4
netwrks
Master

There are also bluetooth adapters that can trun wired speaker into bluetooth speakers. If you goolge bluetooth speaker adapters you should be able to find some..

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7