Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Trouble with the NightHawk AC1750 WIFI Router

JohnnyWB
Tutor

Trouble with the NightHawk AC1750 WIFI Router

I recently upgraded to the above mentioned WIFI Router and I love it except for one thing.  I can't access the QOS setup for my router and do not understand why.  I can get into the advanced settings without any issues but, when I attempt to active or setup the QOS, it will not allow me.  I see the WWMM (Or whatever it is in the frist box on the left), the next 2 boxed already have the QOS titles in them but they are greyed out and remain so no matt what I do.  I have looked and looked for a solution but I seem to be over looking it and need help figuring out what I need to do.  Any help with this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks so much for your time and info

Johnny

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
netwrks
Master

Re: Trouble with the NightHawk AC1750 WIFI Router

Sounds like the firmware is kind of half loaded. The best thing to do is factory reset the router and config from scratch. After the reset if that does not fix the problem, you shoud reload the firmware again, and also reset to factory and config from scratch. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
netwrks
Master

Sounds like the firmware is kind of half loaded. The best thing to do is factory reset the router and config from scratch. After the reset if that does not fix the problem, you shoud reload the firmware again, and also reset to factory and config from scratch. 

Message 2 of 3
JohnnyWB
Tutor

I would like to thank you so much for helping me with this issue.  It did the trick nicely.  I was able to access the QOS setup without issue.  It's off to bed for me now and tomorrow, I will configure my QOS after I get home from work.  If I have any more issues, I will post again.

Thanks again

Johnny

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7