Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

When registering my new AC2350 I entered an incorrect email address- missed a letter

Oldntired
Aspirant

When registering my new AC2350 I entered an incorrect email address- missed a letter

It's been a long day and while registering my new router I left off a letter on what seems to be one of the very few systems that doesn't ask me to re-enter the email address-  arg!  I tried to change it through the system, but all I could do is add in the correct email.  It won't let me delete the incorrect or even register the device to the proper email because it says it was already registered.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Model: R7500|Nighthawk X4 AC2350 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Oldntired
Aspirant

Re: When registering my new AC2350 I entered an incorrect email address- missed a letter

Elaine,  I received help directly from Netgear's tech support and have resolved the issue.  Thanks for offering to help out as well.  My family is now happily surfing the web once again!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4

All Replies
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: When registering my new AC2350 I entered an incorrect email address- missed a letter

Welcome to the community, @Oldntired

Kindly PM me the correct email address and your Customer ID number. 

Message 2 of 4
Oldntired
Aspirant

Elaine,  I received help directly from Netgear's tech support and have resolved the issue.  Thanks for offering to help out as well.  My family is now happily surfing the web once again!

Message 3 of 4
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

You're very welcome.

Glad to hear that it's up and running!

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7