Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

White light on internet no wyfi AC 1900/R7000

Millie376
Follower

White light on internet no wyfi AC 1900/R7000

I was organizing my router and wireless modem. Since I unplugged both I have not been able to get the modem to recognize my router. With my modem on and all lights on I have a steady amber power light for 1min 20 seconds then the internet light also lights up Amber and flickers for 22 seconds before turning a flickering white and the power light turns off. The flickering white internet light is the only one on.
I have tried disconnecting both, plug in the router first, get all lights on, then the modem. Powering everything down and disconnecting all wireless devices on it. Then powering the router first then the modem. I have tried the reset button.
Nothing is working,
What am I missing? Everything worked great for years.
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: White light on internet no wyfi AC 1900/R7000

Try pressing the wifi LED button for 5 seconds to see if this turns ON the wifi radios. 

If not, try a full on factory reset on the router by pressing the reste button for 10 seconds then release. Walk thru the setup wizard with a wired PC and web browser.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: White light on internet no wyfi AC 1900/R7000

Try pressing the wifi LED button for 5 seconds to see if this turns ON the wifi radios. 

If not, try a full on factory reset on the router by pressing the reste button for 10 seconds then release. Walk thru the setup wizard with a wired PC and web browser.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7