Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Will a NightHawk AC1750 connect to spectrum's new modem without any issues?

dinogamer14miku
Aspirant

Will a NightHawk AC1750 connect to spectrum's new modem without any issues?

So recently my family and I ended up getting a new modem and router from spectrum. However from some unknown reason we've had issues with the router that lead to our wifi cutting on and off all day. We've had the router replaced a few times and same issues occur every time. (For those that are curious the router's manufacturer is Askey and the Model is SAC2V1K)According to spectrum the modem is fine, The router is the one with the wacky issues so end the end i decided i want to finally get my own router for the first time. I set my sights on The R6700 Nighthawk AC1750 Router with the hopes that this would give me a better wifi experience (if I start having modem issues i'll deal with it later) and since im using a netgear nighthawk  A7000 to connect my PC to the router i thought "hey, having another nighthawk product might go more smoothly as well" however before i buy the product i wanted to make sure that the router im buying will connect to the spectrum modem without any issues. Ive uploaded the file down below with the modems information however if it dosent show up right then the modems's manufacturer is Hitron and the Model E31N2V1. So in case anybody knows. Will the nighthawk router im wanting to get hook up smoothly with this spectrum modem or not?

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Brucea382
Initiate

Re: Will a NightHawk AC1750 connect to spectrum's new modem without any issues?

Yes it will connect to Spectrum modem without issue. To get the best performance you'll want to tweak the settings in the router. There are many post to help with that. BEWARE.... Spectrum loves to blame your equipment for their problems lol. Hope this helps

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Brucea382
Initiate

Yes it will connect to Spectrum modem without issue. To get the best performance you'll want to tweak the settings in the router. There are many post to help with that. BEWARE.... Spectrum loves to blame your equipment for their problems lol. Hope this helps
Message 2 of 3
dinogamer14miku
Aspirant

alrighty, i shall buy it soon as i can! than you very much ^_^

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7