You gave as hardly anything to go off.
1. What 7000? There's a d7000, r7000, c7000. Details are key.
2. what firmware is on it?
3. what modem/gateway is it connected to?
4. are you testing hardwired into the router? over 2.4ghz? over 5ghz?
5. what device/devices are you testing speeds on?
6. What speedtest site/app/program are you using?
Ok, I am trying to help here, but you've still not said which actual model of R7000 you have so I'm going to assume by the firmware version you've quoted, that you have the R7000 AC1900 model.
I can already see by the firmware version you have quoted, that you are 5 firmware updates behind the latest Hotfix release, so you might want to try updating your firmware first. Do yourself a favour, DON'T do it over WiFi, do it via ethernet and follow the release note instructions for updating the firmware.