× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

I've had my MR60/MS60 system for two years

lrsantos
Tutor

I've had my MR60/MS60 system for two years

I've had my MR60/MS60 system for two years, 3 satellites with hard wired backhaul. It was all working solidly until the 1.1.7.132 version came out which caused my system to start having intermittent connectivity issues.  After reconfiguring from scratch twice on 1.1.7.132 and even trying a new mesh system, I finally downgraded back to 1.1.6.124 and everything is solid again.  

I've been monitoring the community for newer version issues to see if I may ever be able to upgrade beyond 1.1.6.124.  I'm not comfortable moving to 1.1.7.134 yet and will keep my 1.1.6.124 files in a safe place in case I do and then need to downgrade again in the future. 

Not sure of 1.1.7.134 has features you need but try the downgrade and see if you can get running solidly again.

Just remember to disable Auto Firmware Update in the Advanced > Administration > Router Update > Manual Update section of the menus so that you can choose when to take the updates yourself. 

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7