Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

Re: Netgear Nighthawk mesh MK63 not showing one satellite on router admin screen

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Netgear Nighthawk mesh MK63 not showing one satellite on router admin screen

I am running one MK mesh router plus four additional satellites.  Everything is working great.  The only issue is that one of the four satellites is not being shown on both the Nighthawk app and the routerlogin.net webpage.  Since everything is working so well, I don't particularly care, but I figured why not ask....  Is there a limitation with the router admin firmware that only allows it to display three satellites?  As I said, everything is functioning great, I have a computer plugged in via Ethernet cable to each satellite so I know they are all connected and working... somehow Smiley Surprised

Message 1 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Netgear Nighthawk mesh MK63 not showing one satellite on router admin screen

Hello TheFlyGuy, 

Happy to hear everything is functioning great! This is actually a good question and I've checked in with our product teams to see if this maybe what you've stated, a limitation. I'll get back to the thread with an update as soon as I can.

Christian 

Message 2 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi TheFlyGuy, 

I was able to confirm that this is a limitation at the moment, Our product teams have taken this limitation to consideration and is working to possibly address this is the near future. 

Best regards,

Christian

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7