Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

Re: No powered/unresponsive nighthawk ms60

Mtylor
Aspirant

No powered/unresponsive nighthawk ms60

I've had this system for a year now and the only thing I have had issues with is the satellite. Currently, it has no power going to it even after swapping power cords from the main router and trying a different, working outlet, strip and wall. It was working before so I was wondering if anyone else had this issue as well, and if so, what do you suggest? I currently have it unplugged.
Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Nothing is lighting up on it? not a power led, nothing? 

And you tried a different power supply? 

Sounds like a hardware failure. Are you still in warranty? 

To get a hold of support. Click on "MyNetgear" at the top.
Register an account (or login) and then the device.
From there you can start the support process. It'll also show you if you're still in warranty or not. 

Message 2 of 5
Mtylor
Aspirant

No lights at all. It came back on after not being plugged up all night but went dark again. How would I use the warranty because I have till DEC 1 and would like a replacement
Message 3 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the NightHawk MESH products. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with NH MESH products and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this router forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Mesh-System/bd-p/en-home-nighthawk-mesh-system

Please use this link to the main forum product list to review and choose where to make your posts. 
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Forum/ct-p/en-netgear

Thank you.

@Mtylor wrote:
No lights at all. It came back on after not being plugged up all night but went dark again. How would I use the warranty because I have till DEC 1 and would like a replacement

Message 4 of 5
plemans
Guru

To get a hold of support for your warranty. Click on "MyNetgear" at the top.
Register an account (or login) and then the device. That'll let you check the warranty status. 
From there you can start the support process. Keep in mind that its only free for the first 90 days for when you talk to someone. Usually if it is a hardware failure, they'll refund that fee but ask for that first. 

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7