Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7(BE) technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.

Nighthawk Mesh WiFi

Welcome to the Nighthawk Mesh Community

Advanced Whole Home WiFi Click to Buy Nighthawk Mesh WiFi 6

Re: Not Seeing WiFi Network with Nighthawk Mesh 6. AX1800

NYJR
Follower

Not Seeing WiFi Network with Nighthawk Mesh 6. AX1800

Mesh 6 system set up ok and all devices can see the WiFi network except 1. Was on with NETGEAR for hours with no success. We put back the 9 year old NETGEAR router and all's is fine. We tried a great deal of things, but no luck.

Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

What device isn't seeing the AX network? 

And what wireless chipset is it running?

Message 2 of 5
bobabooey
Aspirant

Just had that issue today with Mesh WiFi6 system I purchased at Costco. All of my Apple devices saw the network but not my Windows10 laptop. With the worst phone connection in the world, somehow was instructed to make some changes by logging into the router. Can't recall the steps but they have it. Still can't connect any of my Amazon Alexa DOTs though.

Message 3 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello bobabooey,

Welcome to the community! If you recently purchased the device, please note that your device is provided with complimentary support which can be accessed using the link below. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/default.aspx

Christian 

Message 4 of 5
schumaku
Guru

@bobabooey wrote:

All of my Apple devices saw the network but not my Windows10 laptop. 

Windows (or the notebook maker) is notorious for not updateng e.g. the Intel WiFi drivers where many older builds not see or connect to Windows 10 systems. Ensure you get the current drivers for your Intel Wireless client e.g. from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28425/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7