90 Days Support

frosty_8
Aspirant

90 Days Support

I just bought the wireless router yesterday. I registered it. I logged in to support. It says my support expired 2019-11-04. I read that as Nov. 4 2019. How could it have already have expired at a future date? I just bought this yesterday. From browsing the support forums, it look like I am not the only one having difficulty accessing support. How do I get phone support? 

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 6
schumaku
Guru

Re: 90 Days Support

@Christian_R  please

Message 2 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi frosty_8 - Thanks for taking the time to post. I can assist with support reaching out to you. Send me a message with your contact info and the issue(s) you're experiencing. 

~Christian 

Message 3 of 6
frosty_8
Aspirant

Hi, Christian--

I am trying, without sucess to set up wireless printing with the printer connected to the router via usb.

I get an installation incomplete warning when trying to install the usb control center.

I also tried by-passing the usb control center by setting up printing via IP as described in this thread: https://community.netgear.com/t5/General-WiFi-Routers-Non/ReadySHARE-USB-Printer-for-macos-High-Sier... This also failed.

How do I set up wireless printing? I am using a Mac with Mojave installed.

I could not find a way to private message you with my contact information. I am not going to post that on this message board.

Message 4 of 6
IrvSp
Master

Just click on his name, the page it takes you to on the left side you can message him privately with the details he needs.

Message 5 of 6
frosty_8
Aspirant

Thanks. It seems I was logged out when I tried that before. Logged it shows up. Again, thanks

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements