I have been have issues with my internet speed for several months and thought it my internet company. Inernet company came and did a speed test today to discover that my Netgear router was only giving me 1/4 of the speed. My product expired one day ago and Netgear will not provide any assistance unless I pay for an extended warranty. My deivce is defective and needs to be replaced. Called customer service and the foreigner refused to asssit me, argued with me and then hung up on me. With all the excuses regarding COVID delays and lack of service, I would hope that Netgear could make an expecption and go ahead and replace my defective device. Cant get anyone to help. NO e-mail options. Horrible customer service.
A couple things.
1. what modem/gateway do you have?
2. what router is it? Is it the R6400 you have in your signature?
3. what firmware is on the router?
4. what speeds do you pay for?
5. what speeds hardwired into the router are you getting?
6. And hardwired into the modem?