Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC4000 R8000P does not show all connected devices

IAK3749
Aspirant

AC4000 R8000P does not show all connected devices

Not all connected devices show under "Attached Devices", does anyone else has this problem?

Model: R8000P|Nighthawk X6S—AC4000 Tri-Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
rahulrana8929
Aspirant

Re: AC4000 R8000P does not show all connected devices

Yes I had this Problem , I just updated my Router with laterst firmware and then did a hardrest (this i allways do after every update) now i can see all connected devices in access control , but there is still a small issue whenever you change the name of device and priority you have to once reboot the router too apply the effect.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
rahulrana8929
Aspirant

Yes I had this Problem , I just updated my Router with laterst firmware and then did a hardrest (this i allways do after every update) now i can see all connected devices in access control , but there is still a small issue whenever you change the name of device and priority you have to once reboot the router too apply the effect.

Message 2 of 4
microchip8
Master

Multiple routers have this issue with Attached Devices. This needs to be fixed by NETGEAR but they are silent on it as to when they will fix it

On my R7800 I can change device icons and see all attached devices but it does not show the custom-set names of these devices

Message 3 of 4
IAK3749
Aspirant

My firmware was updated soon after I powered it on. Please tell me how did you do a hard reset?

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7