Access Control Missing EDIT BUTTON (R8000)
Hi, I recently had D7000 modem/router and accessing the Access COntrol Menu i had a EDIT buton so you can rename and add names to the devices. Now that I have Netgear AC3200 Model: R8000. The option is missing so in my access control menu I have Wireless devices with no names attached to them. Can this be added to next firmware please to add the EDIT button
Betreff: Access Control Missing EDIT BUTTON (R8000)
Access Control Missing EDIT BUTTON
That is rather anoying.
Please fix it.
Re: Access Control Missing EDIT BUTTON (R8000)
Here is the process of renaming your devices with the R8000:
1. log into router through www.routerlogin.com
2. click Advanced> Setup > QoS Setup
3. Click the box to enable Dynamic QoS and click apply.
4. A window will pop up and ask you to proceed with the speed test. Click Yes
5. After the speed test is done. Click the blue hyperlink that says "Click here to see bandwidth utilication by device and application" at the bottom of the window.
6. It will revert you to the attached device window.
7. check the box to the device you want to edit and click edit
8. make your changes. Click apply.
after you make your changes, you can turn the Dynamic QoS setting off and click apply.
- Jason N