Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Bitdefender Armor and System Mechanic

rgpriest
Aspirant

Bitdefender Armor and System Mechanic

HAs anyone had any experience runnig Armor, Bitdefender and iolo's System Mechanic Ultiate Defense?

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Bitdefender Armor and System Mechanic

Hello rgpriest, 

We are not aware of any issues regarding NETGEAR Armor and System Mechanic. However, if you do run into any issues I would recommend contacting our support team using the link below as newly purchased devices are provided with 90 days of complimentary support. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

Regards,

Christian 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello rgpriest, 

Would you mind telling us more and what you're trying to accomplish?

Regards,

Christian 

Message 2 of 4
rgpriest
Aspirant

I recently purchased the Nightwhaw router/satellie system MS 63 i believe as well as the Nighthawk Telephony Modem. I was looking to install Armor and Bitdefender on our devices. Some of our laptops have iolo System Mechanic Ultimate Defense. I know that runnig two security programs can cause conflicts so I wanted to see if I should remove System Mechanic before running Bitdefender

Message 3 of 4
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello rgpriest, 

We are not aware of any issues regarding NETGEAR Armor and System Mechanic. However, if you do run into any issues I would recommend contacting our support team using the link below as newly purchased devices are provided with 90 days of complimentary support. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/contact.aspx

Regards,

Christian 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7