Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C3600v2

ddots
Follower

C3600v2

I am very unhappy with Netgear return policy. I bought the C3600v2 and less than two months later it died --no power to it at all and did all of the protocol steps. So brought it back to best buy who said their return policy was only two weeks and I had to contact Netgear. I have to have internet as I work at home (can't afford a day to sort it out and two day shipping for a replacement) so I bought another router/modum. Netgear said they would only replace it --no refund or even a credit for other Netgear products. So I am supposed to be happy now owning two router/modems? Come on you guys can do better than that. All I am asking for is credit to purchase other product, not another dang router/modum 

Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: C3600v2

Please visit and post about this over in the Cable modem forum for your model modem:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Cable-Modems-Routers/bd-p/home-cable-modems-routers

Thank you. 

Message 2 of 3

Re: C3600v2

@ddots wrote:

I am very unhappy with Netgear return policy. I bought the C3600v2 and less than two months later it died --no power to it at all and did all of the protocol steps.

The handling of warranty issues does not depend on what the device is, so it is a waste of time dashing off to yet another area of this community. Heaven only knows why that was suggested. It just clutters up the place. The same answer applies to all devices.

In many countries, the retailer is responsible for the quality of the things its sells. If something breaks that quickly in normal use, they are the ones who need to replace it. They may try to tell you to contact the maker, but that is illegal.

If you really need to contact Netgear, then your best bet is to go to MyNETGEAR, register your device and go down the warranty route.

Warranty Return Policy | Answer | NETGEAR Support

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7