Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C6300v2 stopped working

musmanoava
Follower

C6300v2 stopped working

I recently bought this modem/router over 150. not even two months in it just stopped working. I called and I was told I needed a new one and to complete this online thing. I was never told that I needed to send the one I have first to get the new one. two weeks in I called back asking for status. I was told that I picked standard swap and the defected one has not been returned. which I was sent to someone else who told me they will send me the new one and waive the shipping fee as it’s been two weeks and it was not explained to me. He told me he would call back with new information and never did. I called today went through the whole process, i was told that information is not in the system and that I need go with what i started two weeks ago. After arguing for an hour, they reset everything, but I still must pay for shipping when i was told it was going to be waived. Before I could confirm with the lady, she hung up the phone. I asked the lady to also provide me with all the name of people I have spoken with which she wouldn’t. she wouldn’t even pass the phone to her supervisor.  I called back asking for supervisor, again hung up the phone. I just don’t understand how you guys have such terrible customer services where they do not care about the customer. I should not have to spend more money on this, it’s the company’s fault why the item stopped working not mine and it hasn’t even been two months. This is ridiculous!

Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: C6300v2 stopped working

Please visit and post about this over in the Cable modem forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Cable-Modems-Routers/bd-p/home-cable-modems-routers

Thank you. 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7