Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

C7100V Zombie

Jsip
Follower

C7100V Zombie

My C7100v just seems to be a zombie now, I'm unable to connect any device to it from a wireless 3ghz, 5ghz or wired connection. All lights on the device appear that it is working however.

Tried performing a factory reset, but after holding down button for 7+ seconds I never see the device reboot unless I physically removed the power cable. Have removed all connections, unplugged for over an hour and still getting to same results... it looks to be an operating but can't connect a device to it to see... can't even ping it.

Anyone have a trick to give this a good kick and get it working again? Can't believe that these devices only have a 90 day warrenty, for the amount they are charging should be well longer.

Model: C7100V|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: C7100V Zombie

They've got a 1 year warranty unless you bought refurbished. its 90 days of free support but you can go through the rma process by clicking mynetgear at the top, registering an account and then the device. From there you can start the rma process.

When you pushed reset, some devices take holding reset for up to 30 seconds. The lights should change when you've held it long enough.

Can your ISP ping/see your modem? 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7