Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

CG3000D-1CXNAS

Daan2254
Initiate

CG3000D-1CXNAS

Hello , can someone please helping me with my Netgear password . I just forgot my password and now I can’t connect to the WiFi . Please helpe me. My Netgear Model CG3000D-1CXNAS
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: CG3000D-1CXNAS

If you hardwire into it, it bypasses needed the ssid password. Then you could log into the device to view what the ssid and password are. Or even change them. 

How do I change my NETGEAR router password or network name (SSID)? | Answer | NETGEAR Support

or if that doesn't work, 

you could always factory reset it and reinstall it. Push and hold reset for 7-15 seconds while its powered on. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
plemans
Guru

If you hardwire into it, it bypasses needed the ssid password. Then you could log into the device to view what the ssid and password are. Or even change them. 

How do I change my NETGEAR router password or network name (SSID)? | Answer | NETGEAR Support

or if that doesn't work, 

you could always factory reset it and reinstall it. Push and hold reset for 7-15 seconds while its powered on. 

Message 2 of 4
Daan2254
Initiate

Thanks for the support,

I appreciate your help so much.

but only one thing now my WIFI doest not have a password now. But i will like to put one .

Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

the manual goes over how to change the ssid and/or password. you can find it here: 

CG3300D | Product | Support | NETGEAR

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7