× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Can I purchase a new battery for an MR1100

Kerrod
Follower

Can I purchase a new battery for an MR1100

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 4

Re: Can I purchase a new battery for an MR1100

You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to Nighthawk WiFi Routers. (This is easily done, given Netgear's complicated community structure.)

Many questions apply to different types of device, so you might get responses here, but you might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your hardware, in the appropriate section for your device. That's probably here:

Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

Message 2 of 4
plemans
Guru

Looks like there's a bunch on amazon. Anywhere from oem batteries to 3rd party ones. 

Message 3 of 4
Wilkinsfe
Aspirant

I've been trying to find a replacement battery on Amazon with no luck. It appears that not all W-10a batteries will work. My Oem battery has a part number of 308-10080-01 and I couldn't find that part number anywhere on the internet. Given I read a post from a supposed expert on Amazon that as long as it's a w-10 or W-10a it will work even if the part number is different. I bought a W-10a (p/n 308-10034-01) but when I installed it I got an error code 3 (whatever that means) and a prompt to remove the battery and USB connection, which I did. Upon reinstalling I got the se message. I sent the battery back as defective and received a replacement. Same problem. Has anyone experienced the same problem and if so how did you fix it?
Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7