Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can no longer access the Log in on THIS computer

Damin69
Tutor

Can no longer access the Log in on THIS computer

I can acess my router from all of my other machines exept this one. This is the machine I use all the time and I was able to access my router before. It just all of a sudden stopped being able to access the login. It will not even allow me to use the Genie to acess the settings. I have shut off firewall, Disabled virus protection. Which were always enabled before and I was able to access it. so not sure what is going on.

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
Damin69
Tutor

Re: Can no longer access the Log in on THIS computer

Had to uninstal Kaspersky and reinstall and all started working correctly again.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6

All Replies
IrvSp
Master

Similar report from someone with Kaspersky. He had to remove it. You have it?

Message 2 of 6
Damin69
Tutor

Yes, I have always used it. I have it on all of my computers. I have always been able to acess it before, And can on all my other systems so not sure why this one is now not able when I have been able to before. I can try an uninstall and give it a try again. 

Message 3 of 6
IrvSp
Master

Found the other thread here, https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-WiFi-Routers/One-Computer-Can-t-Login-To-R7000/m-p/109781.... Uninstalled, re-installed, all working fine.

Message 4 of 6
Damin69
Tutor

Thanks all information helps. I found this after you had mentioned KIS possible issues. So on the Kapersky Lab forum some had similar issuse also. This is what I found.

https://forum.kaspersky.com/lofiversion/index.php/t332682.html

I will give it all a try when I get home tonight around 7pm. Will let you know if it works.

Thanks for the help.

Todd

Message 5 of 6
Damin69
Tutor

Had to uninstal Kaspersky and reinstall and all started working correctly again.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7