Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can not get Nighthawk R7000 to allow my Iris by Lowes hub to connect, plaese help!

EricZZ
Follower

Can not get Nighthawk R7000 to allow my Iris by Lowes hub to connect, plaese help!

I have just tried to install my Iris by Lowes gen 2 hub. I can not get it to register with Iris app or with Iris phone support. I have a netgear nighthawk R7000, have it wired in and I went in and set port forwarding for ports 80,443 and I "think" I did it correctly. I have reset everything multiple times and the hub just goes to flashing green (which means it is just waiting to be connected) and the app will not find it when I try and add the hub.  Phone techs said to let it sit a day and call back but it has been sitting with no change so I figured I would post on here to see if anyone may have more insight

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JamesGL
Master

Re: Can not get Nighthawk R7000 to allow my Iris by Lowes hub to connect, plaese help!

Hi EricZZ,

Did the hub works with different router? Or is this the first time configuring the hub?

Do you have other devices that works with the router?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Re: Can not get Nighthawk R7000 to allow my Iris by Lowes hub to connect, plaese help!

Hi EricZZ,

Did the hub works with different router? Or is this the first time configuring the hub?

Do you have other devices that works with the router?

Message 2 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Hi EricZZ,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7