Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't access ticketmaster website

lvsne01
Aspirant

Can't access ticketmaster website

Starting last week, I an no longer able to log into ticketmaster or the website gocreighton.com that also uses ticketmaster to manages their ticket purchases.  I've tried mulitple devices that all access the internet from my R7000P router.  I finally figured out that this is only an issue when I'm on my wifi.  If I turn my wifi of and use cell, I am able to access these websites.  I did check all of the router security settings.  I have looked through all of the possible tabs were a site could be blocked and I have none set up.  What else could be blocking just these two sites?  

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 1 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Can't access ticketmaster website

It could be a DNS issue with your ISP something strange with them. The router shouldn't be blocking the websites unless you have some type of VPN or parental controls blocking it.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
lvsne01
Aspirant

Re: Can't access ticketmaster website

Agreed.  I'm beginning to think is the ISP because we have two routers coming in for our internet and I am not able to get to the site when on either network.  I am able to get on anywhere outside my network including cellular and other networks.  

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7