Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't connect my Nighthawk R7000 to the internet

DanielHey
Aspirant

Can't connect my Nighthawk R7000 to the internet

Hi all,

Just needed help as I have tried putting my netgear online through my wall and through and ethernet cable straight to my computer. When plugging it into the wall, my phone regognises it as an internet source but says ít has "No internet connection". Same thing with my computer, when plugging it directly into my computer it says "Unidentified network, no internet connection". If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

Model: R7000|Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
DanielHey
Aspirant

Re: Can't connect my Nighthawk R7000 to the internet

Sorry should have posted this before but I have worked out what was wrong. As part of my wall had lost power, I just had to manually connect my NightHawk to the actual router so it's working now, thank you for the reply. I will just accept my comment as the solution to close this thread.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
DanielHey
Aspirant

Anyone able to help? I see people replying to other posts but just viewing and ignoring this one.... please.

Message 2 of 4
JamesGL
Master

Hi DanielHey,

If you connect your computer directly to the wall, will you have internet connection? If yes, what is the IP address?

Message 3 of 4
DanielHey
Aspirant

Sorry should have posted this before but I have worked out what was wrong. As part of my wall had lost power, I just had to manually connect my NightHawk to the actual router so it's working now, thank you for the reply. I will just accept my comment as the solution to close this thread.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7