Re: Cannot manage Circle with Disney anymore from phone

sharpharp
Luminary

Cannot manage Circle with Disney anymore from phone

Hi,

Anyone able to help?

Cicle with Disney was enabled and working fine for over six months and i managed all the connections via my iphone.

I upgraded the firmware on my phone and it reset everything to default. I then downloaded the mycircle bu Disney app on the iphone and now it won't let me in to manage anything.

I get the message "it looks like this device is not managed by Circle" as soon as the App loads on the iphone. I can't get into any settings or anything on mycircle, what can i do?

Thanks

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 4

Have you tried this issues in the section given over to the Circle?

Circle Smart Parental Controls - NETGEAR Communities

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 2 of 4
sharpharpy
Luminary

Hi,

Tried all the above but still cannot manage mycircle.

I then resorted to doing a full factory reset on the Netgear router, then re-adding all my settings, then lastly enabling mycircle.

Then went back to my phone, uninistalled the mycircle app, re-installed the app and it says "it looks like this device is not managed by Circle"..... What the hell am i supposed to do now???? Factory reset, spent ages putting all my stuff back in and the stupid mycircle still won't let me in....

Next, I used a brand new phone and installed the mycircle app, That also won't let me in and says "could not activate new device" there was a problem activating circle. Go on this device. error code: not subscribed...

Circle on the Netgear is an absolute disgrace and poor implementation. What are you supposed to do if you can't even managed mycircle even after a full factory restore on the Netgear x6 router ????

Message 3 of 4

I see no sign that you have tried asking this question in the appropriate place.

Circle Smart Parental Controls - NETGEAR Communities

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 6E