Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle Infinite Loop

jmyerholtz002
Follower

Circle Infinite Loop

I bought the Nighthawk R7000 about 6 months ago and have everything set up and working including access control listings and Circle.  I move last month from Ohio to IL and reconnected everything to a new cable modem.  The access control listing I had has reset itself and circle is no longer working.  I tried to enable circle and found myself in an infinit loop so I reset the router to factory settings and uninstalled the app.  After reconfiguring the router and reinstalling the circle app I find myself in one of the following situations: 1. An infinite loop where it just keeps asking me if I want to enable circle or 2. It asks me for my router login information and after taking 5-10 minutes to 'enable circle" I receive an error message that something went wrong, and then it typically goes back to scenario 1 for a while.  

Anyone have a similar issue and know how to fix it? 

Thanks

J

Model: A6150|AC1200 Dual Band WiFi USB Mini Adapter, R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 1 of 2

Re: Circle Infinite Loop

@jmyerholtz002 wrote:

The access control listing I had has reset itself and circle is no longer working. 

Have you tried this issue in the section given over to Circle?

Circle Smart Parental Controls - NETGEAR Communities

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7