Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Compare R7000P to RAX45

Gregthree3
Aspirant

Compare R7000P to RAX45

good afternoon,

I currently have a R6400 that has been a great router for about 2 years.  Over the past month, the internet has been dropping but reconnecting within minutes.  I blamed Spectrum at first but after monitoring the modem when the internet drops, the modem does not cycle but the router does.  I went into the router and have found dos attacks at around the time it cycles.  This morning I lost connection on my PC for about a minute.  I went into the router log and it just showed a disconnect and connect with no reason. I am beginning to think the router may be malfunctioning.  (SIGH) I have done some research and have bought 2 but will return 1.  I have in my possession a R7000P with an AC2300 and I purchased RAX45 model from Costco which is an AX6 AX4300.  Costco had a promo so it is cheaper but both have the same original costs.  Can someone tell me which unit I should keep and why?

Thank you all in advance.

Message 1 of 2
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Compare R7000P to RAX45

I suggest going with the AX6 it has wifi 6 which has a lot of benefits for your future devices.

https://www.netgear.com/landings/wifi6/?cid=us-wifi6-srch-cpc&utm_source=search&utm_medium=cpc&utm_c...

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7