Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Defective R9000

mabbas
Tutor

Defective R9000

Team NetGear i am very disappointed from your customer service. I have been told multiple times to buy customer service program, otherwise my problem cannot be solved. All the customer services agents did not even listen to the problem. All they ask me to buy customer service program. I already spend 400$ on a WIFI Router which i start using two weeks ago. Being a customer I have to pay for customer support to run my device properly. Netgear is selling defective/Poor products to customers which don't run properly and have defect in it. instead of helping the customers netgear is asking for more money. This is one of the biggest disappointment & disrespect I had in my life. I will make sure I tell my experience as a customer to everyone, and recommend everyone not to use netgear products

Model: R9000|Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
mabbas
Tutor

Re: Defective R9000

Community Netgear i aplogize for taking this topic on totaly different side. Reason i did is becauise i am not happy with netgear tech support. 

Yes i have a WIFI Connection issues, all the ethernet connection are working fine. Wifi works good on some devices and on some devices it don't. I have changed the channel setting of 2.4ghz and 5ghz. I even reset the router. My fimware is updated. What can i do to fix this problem. Need help from netgear community. 

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

Tastes like yet another victim calling whatever phone number found on the Internet for Netgear Support. Note: In most markets, there is _no_ number to call up straight away for support without having reported the problem and having assigned a ticket/support number.

Your support (free for three months after purchase) does start on https://my.netgear.com/ with the product registration, and then head to My Support -> [Contact Support] on that same page.

Once calmed down, this is a community forum with a lot of knowledge about Netgear products. Consider using your energy to write down what issue/problem/defect you see with your apparently new R9000. We're happy to help.

Message 2 of 5
mabbas
Tutor

I am have a problem with my WIFI Connection and still his problem is not resolved.My WIFI connections are not stable and connected, they disconnect every time. I contact netgear 50 times and they do not want help me. All they are asking is about money. They do not tell you thier name and job title. All they ask you is money. I have spend more than 400$ Dollars on this device i never used it, plug it 2 weeks ago and having issues sonce that time. I was on Call for three hours, in which i was on hold for atleast 5hours. My call get disconnected more then 6 times and no one call me back. I also talk to a (Sales Team). i asked her to tell me her job title and she lied to me about her job title. I am 100% sure that my call was never transfered to a person in managment, all the time i was on hold because they do not want my problem to get solved. NetGear should feel shame for this kind of customer service. I have talk more than 12 people and during this time. No one wants to help me. All the time they ask me is about money. I wasted 10 to 12 hours on call talking to 12 different tech support people. My experience with netgear is horrible. I wanted to talk to someone in higher managment about this serious issue.

Message 3 of 5
schumaku
Guru

You talk to the community here, however it appears to me you are not interested to provide any details (R9000 firmware, configuration, wieless clients having issues, ...). 

People doing customer support, especially 1st and second level are working based on scripts allowing to resolve the common device operational issues. The are not the corporate switch board. Very often these support or sales levels are operated by 3rd party organisations.

Message 4 of 5
mabbas
Tutor

Community Netgear i aplogize for taking this topic on totaly different side. Reason i did is becauise i am not happy with netgear tech support. 

Yes i have a WIFI Connection issues, all the ethernet connection are working fine. Wifi works good on some devices and on some devices it don't. I have changed the channel setting of 2.4ghz and 5ghz. I even reset the router. My fimware is updated. What can i do to fix this problem. Need help from netgear community. 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7