Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED plex trouble

Emmanuel4
Initiate

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED plex trouble

Boceto.png

Can´t access to Plex, everytime i tried to log in, that is the status of the plex site. 

Model: R9000|Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Emmanuel4
Initiate

Re: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED plex trouble

Hi. It results a problem with the files on the attached hard drive. I attached a different HD with some files on it and it works again. Some files blocked the communication with the router and refuse the connection.

I deleted the cache, system, etc files on the hard drive when I got all my media, except the media of course. It sucks because I have to re "install" the server again. But it works perfect again. I recommend this solution, it's not a problem with your proxy, ip, firmware, etc. Just a problem with the cache or system files that generated the same router.

I hope you can fix the issue.
Have a nice day 👍

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
n9rrm
Aspirant

I am getting the same error message.  I had the router set to automatically update firmware and also automatically update PLEX when it becomes available.  Now I cannot get to Plex at all.  I have tried resetting the router and reinstalling Plex, but it still does not work.  

Not sure how to fix this.  I have searched online for the error message and came up with a few hits, but it looks like I am not the only one with this recent problem.

Plex.jpg

Message 2 of 3
Emmanuel4
Initiate

Hi. It results a problem with the files on the attached hard drive. I attached a different HD with some files on it and it works again. Some files blocked the communication with the router and refuse the connection.

I deleted the cache, system, etc files on the hard drive when I got all my media, except the media of course. It sucks because I have to re "install" the server again. But it works perfect again. I recommend this solution, it's not a problem with your proxy, ip, firmware, etc. Just a problem with the cache or system files that generated the same router.

I hope you can fix the issue.
Have a nice day 👍
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7