Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Factory Reset Need to find Cable

charlesmccune
Follower

Factory Reset Need to find Cable

Hello all.  I bought this Switch used. It worked fine untile I was setting up the Switch IP address to what I wanted it and forgot that I had a switch with a 10.54 on all ready set for a different switch.  Well I set it and when I applyed settings and the switch rebooted.  It locked up.  All the lights come on,  The other switch I was able to reset with out any problems and get going again.  But as for this switch there is not reset that will take it out of being locked up. When power is applied  all the activity lights on the ports just stay on.    I have been searching for the Consol cable so I can us putty to gain access to the switch and see if I can do a factory restore. so I can fix the problem I created and get the switch working again as of now its bricked untile I can get it past the power on self test or were ever its hung up at.   What I need to do is find out what   USB to consol cable I need to by I have a cable but it is also the male end as that on the switch.   I need the Female end that will go in to the switch.   Is there a part number, I need to know.  I see cisco has a cable that is usb and db9 female but. for the price I dont want to spend the money if the cable will not work for this switch thanks in advance. 

Model: XSM7224S|ProSafe 24 ports managed 10G stackable fiber switch
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7