Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Fehlendes Arlo-Menu nach Firmwareupdate / Missing Arlo-menu after firmware-update

alpinac2
Aspirant

Fehlendes Arlo-Menu nach Firmwareupdate / Missing Arlo-menu after firmware-update

Nach dem Firmwareupdate auf Version 1.0.7.2 fehlt das Arlo-Menu und die Kameras können nicht aufgerufen werden. Was kann man da tun?

After the firmware-update on Version 1.0.7.2 the Arlo-menu is missing as well as the cameras. What can one do here?

Model: R7000|Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
alpinac2
Aspirant

Betreff: Fehlendes Arlo-Menu nach Firmwareupdate / Missing Arlo-menu after firmware-update

problem solevd, the reason were different versions (firmware and GUI language version)!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: Fehlendes Arlo-Menu nach Firmwareupdate / Missing Arlo-menu after firmware-update

I guess you missed my post, revert to previous version like I did.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-WiFi-Routers/R7000-1-0-7-2-why-the-big-revision-leap/m-p/...

Message 2 of 5
JamesGL
Master

Re: Fehlendes Arlo-Menu nach Firmwareupdate / Missing Arlo-menu after firmware-update

Hi alpinac2,

The v1.0.7.2 firmware has no Arlo feature. If you have an Arlo system, continue to use the beta firmware with Arlo support.

JamesGL
Community Team

Message 3 of 5
alpinac2
Aspirant

Betreff: Fehlendes Arlo-Menu nach Firmwareupdate / Missing Arlo-menu after firmware-update

problem solevd, the reason were different versions (firmware and GUI language version)!

Message 4 of 5
JamesGL
Master

Re: Betreff: Fehlendes Arlo-Menu nach Firmwareupdate / Missing Arlo-menu after firmware-update

Hi alpinac2,

If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

JamesGL
Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7