Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Firmware Update R8000

Estradaa
Follower

Firmware Update R8000

I have about 3 months with this new router, my previous netgear version was ok but i decided to revamp my wifi capabilities at home buying the R8000 AC X6S. Not sure if worthy the money, very dissapointed with the product. Main problem now is the firmware, does not upload either way via wifi or when manually loaded when connected directly via ethernet to the router. Not sure what happened with this company but the services and divices changed for the worst. finnally and no less important , when you buy the product , the company gives you 3 months for warranty service, after that , service is sold. it never happened before. I bought the security thing for $49 , it does not get updated in my nighthawk application, the system keep asking for securityL i will wait one week, I think they charged me twice,  I have very serious concerns about the mechanics the company is using now. very POOR service. I will check my purchase invoice for the device, i think i will return it to best buy and move away from a company at some point i considered reliable. 

Model: R8000P|Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: Firmware Update R8000

Which version of the firmware are you stuck on?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7