Firmware update

RetiredNuke
Aspirant

Firmware update

So, a firmware "update", and now errors.  Great job, Netgear, do ya'll even test this stuff before you put it out?

Uncaught ReferenceError: start_cycle is not defined

Message 1 of 6
IrvSp
Master

Re: Firmware update

Would it be too much trouble to give details if you want help or did you come here to **bleep** to the other users here? Need help, supply simple details, like router modem, firmware you installed, and may be screenshot or two. Want to go after NG, go to the SUPPORT tab, sign-in and then MY SUPPORT and open a case.

If you have the XR700, look here, http://forum.netduma.com/topic/27477-uncaught-referenceerror-start_cycle-is-not-defined/.

Message 2 of 6
RetiredNuke
Aspirant

The error is listed, what other detail do you need? Oh, the model number? Would have put it in there, but it isn't listed.....
Message 3 of 6
RetiredNuke
Aspirant

And, tried to open a case, but also does not seen to be an option. Did I ask for your opinion anyway?
Message 4 of 6
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

What router model do you have and can you provide a little more detail on what issues you are having.

DarrenM

Message 5 of 6

@RetiredNuke wrote:
The error is listed, what other detail do you need? Oh, the model number? Would have put it in there, but it isn't listed.....

That is often a sign that someone is posting in the wrong section.

For example, if it really is the XR700 try here:

Nighthawk Pro Gaming Routers - NETGEAR Communities

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 6E