Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How do I file a formal complaint? Circle/Netgear/Nighthark

bchase
Tutor

How do I file a formal complaint? Circle/Netgear/Nighthark

I want to file a formal complaint but am getting NOWHERE with phone support. Just endless calls, hours of holding, no solutions and no promised calls back from supervisors. At time of writing I'm up to 6 hours on calls over 2 weeks!

1. Had circle premium on my nighthawk. Nighthawk went buggy. Got told it would be $1xx for more phone support.

2. Cheaper to buy a new nighthawk so I did!

3. Still paying through apple subscription but circle app no longer works and won't access circle on the device.

4. Still being charged

5. Phone support claim my account doesn't exist (been using it for over a year). Claim the amount I'm paying is wrong (even though paying through apps subscription!!). Constantly promised calls back, solutions, supervisors. Nothing happens

Absolutely nothing!!

What do I do please?? I need circle, I'm paying for it and honestly I've never experienced worse customer support.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
plemans
Guru

Re: How do I file a formal complaint? Circle/Netgear/Nighthark

sadly you do need to go through support. I'll tag a few moderators and sometimes they can help though. 

To get a hold of support for subscriptions services like Armor/Circle, click on "MyNetgear" at the top.
Register an account (or login) and then the device.
From there you can start the support process.
Click on: My Support---->Contact Support---->Get help with my subscription service

@DarrenM @ChristineT @KevinLiT 

Message 2 of 5
bchase
Tutor

Ok thanks. This is the worst customer service experience I’ve ever had
Message 3 of 5
bchase
Tutor

Thought I’d just update that after finally finding a 1st level supervisor on Friday he promised it would get immediately escalated and a call back on Saturday. Nothing. Net gear used to be so awesome. What’s happening?! I don’t know how to get this escalated to someone who’s actually going to do something?!
Message 4 of 5
plemans
Guru

The mod's are only on here m-f usually so hopefully someone might see the tag and hopefully bump it up the chain monday. 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7