Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: How to connect wireless printer wirelessly to netgear nighthawk AC3200 without a USB cable

jac189
Initiate

How to connect wireless printer wirelessly to netgear nighthawk AC3200 without a USB cable

I don't have the cable for the wirless wifi brother printer and got a new router nighthawk X6 AC3200. It seems the only way to connect is through a USB port. Is there a way to configure it wirelessly without the USB cable?

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
TheEther
Guru

Re: How to connect wireless printer wirelessly to netgear nighthawk AC3200 without a USB cable

You should be able to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network by using the controls on the printer.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
TheEther
Guru

You should be able to connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network by using the controls on the printer.

Message 2 of 3
jac189
Initiate

That worked! I selected network through the printer menu and then WPS and used the WPS wizard thriugh the router. Thanks for helping. Saved me a lot of time.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7