Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: I can't connect to 316 424 because they are online (VPN disconnected). Is there any way to fix t

watarusan
Aspirant

I can't connect to 316 424 because they are online (VPN disconnected). Is there any way to fix this?

On MacOSBigSur11.5 + MacbookAir (M1 processor), I am unable to connect to ReadyNAS316 and 424 with readycloud app (Ver1.7).

I can't connect to ReadyNAS316 and 424 because they are online (VPN disconnected). Is there any way to fix this?

Locally, I can connect from the app on both Mac and Windows.

I can connect locally from the app on both Mac and Windows, and on Windows I can connect via VPN on both.

The firmware is 6.10.5 hotfix1 for both.

The firmware is 6.10.5 hotfix1. I'm writing this because I'm having trouble finding a solution on the forums.

I've read that there is a way to use OpenVPN, but

I'd like to use readycloud if possible because I don't have the skills and I'm worried about the security.

Please help me.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Model: RN31600|ReadyNAS 300 Series 6- Bay (Diskless), RN424|ReadyNAS 424 – High-performance Business Data Storage - 4-Bay
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions

Re: I can't connect to 316 424 because they are online (VPN disconnected). Is there any way to fix t

@watarusan wrote:

I can't connect to ReadyNAS316 and 424 because they are online (VPN disconnected). Is there any way to fix this?

Is this a genuine message or just a plant for linkspam?

If genuine it is posted in the section of this community given over to Nighthawk WiFi Routers. (This is easily done, given Netgear's complicated community structure.)

ReadyNAS is nothing like a router so you might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

ReadyNAS Network Storage: Official NETGEAR Community

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies

@watarusan wrote:

Is this a genuine message or just a plant for linkspam?

If genuine it is posted in the section of this community given over to Nighthawk WiFi Routers. (This is easily done, given Netgear's complicated community structure.)

ReadyNAS is nothing like a router so you might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

ReadyNAS Network Storage: Official NETGEAR Community

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

Message 2 of 3
watarusan
Aspirant

Hello.
Thank you for pointing out the error.
It doesn't show up when I reply to you, so this message is
I hope this message reaches michaelkenward.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7