Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I can't register product

ben2bad
Aspirant

I can't register product

When I attempt to register product it tells me that this serial number is already registered to another customer. Please email netgear support for help at Customer.service@netgear.com, i emailed support a couple of minutes ago making it the third time that is why I'm also going to ask the community my serial number is 4E81677KA26A5 and I purchased the router from Amazon on 12/16/19 If this were really a smart router it would have registered itself.

Model: R6900|Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions

Re: I can't register product

You have a couple of options, try to find a local contact number (it may be well hidden) or send a private message to one of the Netgear moderators here.

If you are lucky, maybe @Christian_R, @ChristineT or @DexterJB will step in.

They may ask you to send them a serial number and the email address you have registered with MyNetgear.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies

You have a couple of options, try to find a local contact number (it may be well hidden) or send a private message to one of the Netgear moderators here.

If you are lucky, maybe @Christian_R, @ChristineT or @DexterJB will step in.

They may ask you to send them a serial number and the email address you have registered with MyNetgear.

Message 2 of 3
ben2bad
Aspirant

I sent support a pic of serial number and proof of purchase and Marvin is going to register the router for me thank you everyone , everything is clear now

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7