Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I need Help! Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router (R7000)

19Mitch19
Follower

I need Help! Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router (R7000)

No Tech Savvy and very confused. I have a   Nighthawk AC1900 Smart Router (R7000) and I have been having the following problems:

• Slow Internet
  • Lose Connection, but on my computer it says it is connected? I have to go to my Nighthawk App and Bitdefender App and do a scan to get back on the internet. Also when I go to my NightHawk App on y Cell it always Reads different to how many Devices it is protecting under Device Manager. I usually have to Reboot my Router to get back on the internet. Both with my Cell and Computer?
  • With all these accounts, App, and Programs Non Of Them Run In Sink. Meaning I have to go in and Tweek them somehow to start working or turn on. All my Subscription are active. I have turned them off and logged out-logged back in to know eval? It has become confusing and frustrating. Apparently Netgear or Nighthawk doesn't provide any support after your 90 Warranty?
  •  
  • I Have NightHawk App on my iPhone
  • I have Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac 
  • I Have Bitdefender VPN
  • I Have Bitdefender Central on my iPhone
  • I Have Bitdefender VPN on  my iPhone
  • I Have Bitdefender Armor on my iPhone

If anyone could help guid me in the right direction that would be Great. Thanks

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 1 of 2

Re: I need Help! Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router (R7000)

What firmware version do you have on the device?

A number is more useful than "the latest". (It may not be by the time people read this.) There can also be newer versions, or "hot fixes", that do not show up if you check for new firmware in the browser interface.

It might also help if you told people what the modem is in front of this router, if there is one. The model number could be useful. Is it, by any chance, also a router, with a set of LAN ports on the back?

The reason for asking is that a lot of people turn up here trying to put a router behind a modem that is also a router. That can complicate troubleshooting.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7