Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Is Armor activated or not?

Is Armor activated or not?

I have a R7000P currently running the latest firmware that was released today. The nighthawk app on my phone says Armor is activated but when using my computer and going to the router portal I am given a message that says Armor is not activated on the router and gives me the option to sign in with my Armor account.

After signing in I am then given the option to activate Armor, however after a minute or two it keeps failing. I have tried doing a factory reset and I have tried doing many resets and nothing has helped. Somehow the nighthawk app or the router's web browser page are not lining up and are essentially saying two different things. So what the **bleep** is going on here? Am I protected by Armor or not? How can I fix this **bleep**ing thing?

On a side note... I think it is aboslutely rediculous that Netgear does not offer any chat support after 90 days without buying a plan.

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is Armor activated or not?

Just wanted to let everyone know, a factory reset did the trick.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies

Just wanted to let everyone know, a factory reset did the trick.

Message 2 of 4

Well done.

For future reference, Armor has its own bolt hole:

NETGEAR Armor - NETGEAR Communities

Message 3 of 4
DinoFaReal
Tutor

I am having the same problem as we speak....so basically, in order to get it to work correctly, I have to loose all my custom settings?  (just want to ensure I understand the solution correctly). 

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7