Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Is it possible to turn off the WiFi and just use the Ethernet connection on a DST6501 adapter?

songbird12
Follower

Is it possible to turn off the WiFi and just use the Ethernet connection on a DST6501 adapter?

I have all the WiFi coverage I need but would like to use an adapter (possibly 2) strictly as an ethernet powerline adapter. Running windows 10 and windows 7 pro, both 64 bit.

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JamesGL
Master

Re: Is it possible to turn off the WiFi and just use the Ethernet connection on a DST6501 adapter?

Hi songbird12,

Is the main router the R7300? You can disable the wireless of the DST and use it for wired. Go to www.mywifiext.net if you are connected. For more information regarding the configuration, I would suggest contacting the Geeksquad.

JamesGL
Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Re: Is it possible to turn off the WiFi and just use the Ethernet connection on a DST6501 adapter?

Hi songbird12,

Is the main router the R7300? You can disable the wireless of the DST and use it for wired. Go to www.mywifiext.net if you are connected. For more information regarding the configuration, I would suggest contacting the Geeksquad.

JamesGL
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Hi songbird12,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if you need further assistance.

JamesGL
Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7