Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Issue with Firmware R6350 - Unable to Rename Attached Devices in App

SundeepM
Aspirant

Issue with Firmware R6350 - Unable to Rename Attached Devices in App

Hi All, 

Could you please guide me whom to contact for Grievance Addressal regarding a Netgear Nighthawk product that I own ?

Product: R6350 / AC1750

Version: V1.1.0.78

Link for Issue: Re: Nighthawk iOS 2.7.2.19 Unable to Rename Device... - NETGEAR Communities

Customer Care/Technical Help line is useless as they are not even responding now, Open case is #44384163, The last update from Netgear end was on 13 May 2021, since then until now I have sent multiple followups but unfortunately none responds, that shows their pure negligence. 

I've already made my mind to make sure me or my family/friends will never buy any Netgear product ever, instead opt for better alternate options, however, atleast I want to get rid of the existing product and buy a different brand router. [Before posting this, while entering details I was asked to choose the model but again unfortunately the model doesnt show up and I dont know if this model is really manufactured by Netgear].

So could someone please guide me how to take this case to higher level and get a solution for it ?

Your help is much appreciated. 

Thank You !!

Message 1 of 2

Re: Issue with Firmware R6350 - Unable to Rename Attached Devices in App

You should know that this community is essentially a user-to-user venue with some input from a small band of Netgear techies.

Most of the answers come from fellow users who have no connection with Netgear. They just have a lot of collective experience and are familiar with the sort of problems that turn up here.

If you want "official" support then you should go through the right channels.

Contact Us | Support | NETGEAR

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7