× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

LM1200 inbound

Oldee
Follower

LM1200 inbound

Can you use an Arlo base station with the LM1200?  The LM1200 user guide suggests that the LM1200 only allows inbound communication in response to outbound request.  I am concerned that i would not be able to conntact the Arlo from a remote computer.

Message 1 of 2

Re: LM1200 inbound

@Oldee wrote:

Can you use an Arlo base station with the LM1200? 

Arlo and Netgear long ago went their separate ways. In general, Arlo base stations just need an Ethernet connection.

There is support for Arlo stuff, including manuals, at the end of this link:

>>> Arlo | Support | Default<<<

The LM1200 is a mobile modem. You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems

Those things are very different from the standard Netgear routers covered in this section.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware. Look at the label on the device for the model number.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7