Lost WiFi connection
Re: Lost WiFi connection
I had perfect connection yesterday and then all of a sudden I’ve lost access to my WiFi.
Not much detail to go on there.
What do the LEDs on the thing look like?
Visit the support pages:
Support | NETGEAR
Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.
Check the section in the manual Troubleshoot With the LEDs.
You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.
I’ve tried restarting everything but nothing worked.
You have to do things in the correct order.
Be sure to restart your network in this sequence:
- Turn off and unplug modem.
- Turn off router and computers.
- Plug in and turn on modem. Wait 2 minutes for it to connect.
- Turn on the router and wait 2 minutes for it to connect.
- Turn on computers and rest of network.
Just another user.My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V