× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

MR1100 FW update/log in

FirstCup
Guide

MR1100 FW update/log in

MR1100 ATT, I have used this for a few years, been okay. Yesterday I updated the FW by logging on in my browser. 192.168.1.1 which brought up all the setting, etc. I went to the FW update and it showed an available update, which I did. It updated to NTG9X50C_12.06.39.00. I am doing this in preparation for setting it up with an ORBI mesh, another sad story.

The problem is I can not log into the settings with my browser any more, It seems to log in but it will not display any setting options or list anything available just a banner at the top of the page. My iphone app will log in and display many of the functions but some of the settings seem not to be available in the app. I live in a remote area and this is my only option.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Re: MR1100 FW update/log in

Please clear your browser cache to see whether the issue can be address.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies

@FirstCup wrote:

MR1100 ATT, I have used this for a few years, been okay.

That's a Mobile Router. You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to Nighthawk WiFi Routers. (This is easily done, given Netgear's complicated community structure.)

Many questions apply to different types of device, so there may be useful responses here. But there is not much in common between the MR1100 and Nighthawk routers so you might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

Mobile Routers, Hotspots & Modems

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 2 of 3
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Please clear your browser cache to see whether the issue can be address.

Thanks

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7