× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Missing tiles in app RAX200

LML20176
Tutor

Missing tiles in app RAX200

I used to be able to set up the guest WiFi and there is no longer a tile. Any suggestions?
Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 1 of 8

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Missing tiles in app RAX200

Logging in through the browser and not using the app.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Have you tried it through the GUI and not using the app?

Message 2 of 8
LML20176
Tutor

Dumb question. What is GUI?
Message 3 of 8
plemans
Guru

Logging in through the browser and not using the app.

Message 4 of 8
LML20176
Tutor

I did and was able to see the set up there. However, since it isn’t secure I prefer to not use the browser.

Just wonder why the app no longer has this function. Another issue I have is the app says the software version is the latest but when I go to the browser it says there is an update, but it times out when I try to update.
Message 5 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

IF there is an update, then you might manually update the FW using a wired PC and web browser. Factory reset and setup from scratch using the same wired PC and web browser. Once the router is setup and running. Try using the NH app. 

Be sure to visit and post about any future RAX support needs in the RAX wifi6 series forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Routers-with-WiFi-6-AX/bd-p/en-home-routers-nighthawk-wif...

For any NH App support needs, Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Nighthawk App product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Nighthawk App and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general NH router" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-App/bd-p/en-home-networking-apps

Good Luck.

Message 6 of 8
LML20176
Tutor

Thank you!
Message 7 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

👍