× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Nighthawk M6 Pro Unlocked Hotspot 5G mmWave

Multiple users question

Arabrab
Follower

Multiple users question

I have inherited my Nighthawk M1 as part of my role as secretary of our retirement village bowls club. I am not tech savvy! I have been asked to give a workshop in a few days where participants bring their devices and follow along as I demonstrate a bowlsy website. I have practiced and managed to get 3 devices on at the same time.

My concern is that if 20 people want to use the router at the same time, how reliable/effective will the router be. What is the maximum distance away from the router that will still be effective?

Hope someone is able to help with this - I'm a bit nervous about how it will go.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 1 of 2
JohnPeng
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Multiple users question

The device can support 20 clients for sure. The user experience for each client also depends on how much data required for visiting your website and how strong the signal strength the device connects to the network. If the website hosts dynamic contents and requires client to keep updating the pages, the user experiences might be impacted.

Model: MR1100|Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7