My Nighthawk R6700 wireless function turned off and I don't know how to turn it back on.

bstnwhaler
Follower

My Nighthawk R6700 wireless function turned off and I don't know how to turn it back on.

I didn't make any changes and the wireless says off.  I don't know how to turn it back on.  Any suggestions?

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5
storm1985
Prodigy

Re: My Nighthawk R6700 wireless function turned off and I don't know how to turn it back on.

Go to Advanced Setup Wireless settings and then enable wireless router radio.

Message 2 of 5
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: My Nighthawk R6700 wireless function turned off and I don't know how to turn it back on.

@bstnwhaler wrote:

I didn't make any changes and the wireless says off.  I don't know how to turn it back on.  Any suggestions?

Have you checked the manual?

on off.png

If this doesn't solve the problem.....push reset until power led flashes

Message 3 of 5

@searay wrote:

@bstnwhaler wrote:

R6700 | Product | Support | NETGEAR

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 4 of 5
Retired_Member
Not applicable

@searay wrote:

@bstnwhaler wrote:

on off.png

If this doesn't solve the problem.....push reset until power led flashes

on off.png

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 6E