Re: My R6900v2 Nighthawk has quit working, is there somewhere I can send it for service?

Pappy1944
Follower

My R6900v2 Nighthawk has quit working, is there somewhere I can send it for service?

Message 1 of 4
dtm1968
Aspirant

Re: My R6900v2 Nighthawk has quit working, is there somewhere I can send it for service?

Depending on when and where you bought it, you may be able to return it.  For example if you bought it at Costco, they will take it back.  Or within a year of purchase, I believe you can look on the Netgear site for warranty return information.  Past that, you can submit a support ticket to Netgear to see if support can assist.  I would assume you have gone through the usual troubleshooting, reboot, unplug completely, etc.

Message 2 of 4
plemans
Guru

You can check status of warranty and start rma process. click mynetgear at the top. register an account and then the device. From there you can check warranty start the rma. 

If you're not within warranty or just want to try fixing it first, go over what issues its having (in detail since we aren't there)

Current Setup: CM2000-> RBK750-> GS716v2-> RAXE500-> Pi-hole->
Message 3 of 4

What happened?

Just another user.

My network DM200 -> R7800 -> GS316 -> PL1000 -> Orbi RBR40 -> Orbi RBS50Y -> RBS40V
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 6E