Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: My Vizio Tv loses connection to my Nighthawk router

DjSammy83
Follower

My Vizio Tv loses connection to my Nighthawk router

I have my nighthawk router hooked up. I have a xbox and latptop and my iphone and Time Warner Cable DVR and my Sony reciever hooked up to it. My laptop and iphone are connected wirelessly. Everything else is connected with ethernet cables. My Vizio tv is the only device that loses connection. My netfilix on my tv works and then the next day my tv shows that its not connected anymore. I go through the netgear geanie app on my phone and the netgear access on my laptop and the tv doesnt even show up on the connnected or unconnected lists. 

Also my tv is the only device to show a amber light. 

Yesterday i rebooted my router and it seem to work. But today it it out again and the reboot didn't work. PLEASE HELP!

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
JamesGL
Master

Hi DjSammy83,

If the TV is wired to the router, replace the ethernet cable used to connect the TV. If still the same, try a different ethernet port on the router.

JamesGL
Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
JamesGL
Master

Hi DjSammy83,

If the TV is wired to the router, replace the ethernet cable used to connect the TV. If still the same, try a different ethernet port on the router.

JamesGL
Community Team

Message 2 of 3
JamesGL
Master

Hi DjSammy83,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we’ve provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accepted Solution” so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

JamesGL
Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7